4.29.2007

Girls

I came home to my apartment building tonight and sensed an unfamiliar energy in the air. Upon entering the lobby and passing my Nepalese doormen, I figured out what it was: three smiling Nepalese women were hanging out on the stoop chatting it up with them! A mood that is consistently somber in a life that I assume lacks in female companionship for them had been replaced with a "mixer" atmosphere. Smiles overflowed and laughter filled the air -- you can be sure that none of them even noticed when I passed by. Which begs the question: in a city like Dubai where the male to female ratio is so skewed, primarily because of male workers like my doormen, what would happen to the state of Dubai laborers if suddenly the option for female companionship and socializing existed?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sex and Dubai said...

Well it already exists, for those who want to pay for it that is.
There are economically priced prostitutes for the labour class who range between 2 and 5 dirhams for a blow job and 10 bux for a pop. You can find these noodles walking in the alley ways of Satwa and Deira, predominantly around the Souq areas. Tell your doorman! ;)

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home