4.11.2007

My Research Presentation

I wanted to let my readers know that I will be presenting my research from this past year next Thursday April 19th at noon at Zayed University's Dubai Campus in Academic City. The title of my presentation is BRAND DUBAI: Marketing and PR as a Strategy for Economic Development and it is open to the public. If you are interested in attending, please email me at pearlofdubai@gmail.com and I will send you more information. Please note that you must email me if you plan on attending as I will have to make sure to leave your names with Zayed security. Look forward to meeting next Thursday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nader said...

Can you post the slides or videos of the event? I will be more than happy to see it. I am interesting about this subject as well.

2:09 AM  
Blogger nativeinformant said...

Hi! I am bummed not to have been there to hear your presentation. I would love to get a copy of the paper if possible b/c I am talking about "brand dubai" a bit in my dissertation. you would of course be properly cited and credited. would it be possible, please? nehavora1 at gmail.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home