4.01.2007

Safety Warning


I took my friends Alex and Joyce out towards Hatta in search of an exciting UAE quadbiking adventure. Unfortunately, we had more than an adventure when an over-zealous Pearl of Dubai popped off a deceptively high dune and got thrown from his bike, which then flipped over and landed a few feet away. While the episode only resulted in a few nasty bruises and a crack in my Armani sunglasses, it should serve as a safety warning to other prospective, beginner quadbikers: proceed at your own risk!

1 Comments:

Blogger nzm said...

I feel your pain because I did a similar thing back in NZ.

Going up a dune, I over-powered the bike and it flipped over on me.

Luckily it was all in slow motion and I had the presence of mind to kick the bike off me as it was descending to crush me.

A few bruises on my legs but I didn't break my glasses!

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home