12.12.2006

P3 Verbal Assault

So today I was looking for a parking space in the P3 section of Deira City Centre. I put on my right indicator to pull in where I thought a car was leaving. Then it turns out he wasn't leaving, so I put on my left indicator for another spot about to be vacated on the left. Just when I did this, an SUV pulls up on my left and a woman motions for me to roll down my window. After doing this, she confronts me, saying "Now I saw you had your right indicator on and JUST when it turns out that guy isn't leaving you put on your left indicator. Now I have a Muslim conscience so I am not going to steal the spot from you but just so you know, it's mine!" Now, in this episode of the Pearl of Dubai Ethicist, who is in the right here? I mean, regardless of which spot I took, I was first in line and deserving of the first spot, regardless of what my blinker indicated, right??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home