10.15.2006

Traffic Accidents

I am starting to think that the frequent traffic accidents in Dubai are part of a program to deter reckless driving through instilling fear of the possible consequences. At first, I was simply bewildered by the high number of single car wrecks you see where the cause for the accident remains unclear. Today, I realized I was downright scared of the roads here when I passed a group of Pakistanis hovering over a smoking car and climbing in the broken glass windows to search for bloody survivors. Not to sound dramatic, but people who live here will understand this is a fairly frequent occurence. Here is the academic take on the situation from a Transportation Studies Journal.

4 Comments:

Blogger Delight Car Removal said...

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
cash for scrap cars caboolture
cash for scrap cars beenleigh

7:21 AM  
Blogger Hazel Donovan said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
scrap car removal brisbane
car removal logan

8:38 AM  
Blogger Hashtag Car Removal said...

Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
car buyer in sydney
cash for scrap cars sydney

10:30 AM  
Blogger Max Cash For Cars said...

Thanks for sharing. We pay our customers instant cash up to $9,999 without any waiting time. It is our policy to not let customers wait for their money. We also provide free towing services, so customers save even more money when dealing with us. This strategy has been a great success with our customers in Queensland. Through this, we gained a lot of goodwill from our customers.
sell my car logan
sell car for cash brisbane

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home